Woah. I knew something important was happening today. Was it the Obama/Boehner debate? No, definitely not. Was it the end of the NFL lock-out? Nope, that was yesterday. The moon landing? No, that was 40 years ago.
Actually, today is arguably much more important than all those events combined: Today, July 26th, is the fist official pre-order date for The Whole Love!
You can pre-order the album here, in addition to many other goodies and odds-and-ends in bundles. The album is available in 180 gram double gatefold vinyl, cd, deluxe cd box & digital.
For anyone hmm-ing and haw-ing about pre-ordering the album, I have seven words for you, six of which are hyphenated: “Glow-in-the-dark Wilco yo-yo.” Did that get your attention? It should have.
In addition to the album, pre-orderers will also get:
- an instant Mp3 download of the album track I Might
- a free Mp3 download of the entire album on release day (September 27)
- entry to weekly drawings (including signed albums, a completely restored 1955 single speed bicycle – photos HERE, tickets to sold out shows, a Polaroid camera and photos taken by the band, and more.
- See a full list of prizes HERE
- Also, here’s a glow-in-the-dark Wilco yo-yo
Hurry up, though, you slackers. The sooner you order, the better chance you have to win one of the drawings. Did I mention the glow-in-the-dark Wilco yo-yo? Well it exists. and I’m getting one.
*You can also order directly from Anti- records here: less goodies, but cheaper shipping.
* For you digital nerds (just kidding, c’mon), you can also buy The Whole Love off iTunes here
Can’t wait to hear some of the latest tune-skis? Yes I just used the word “tune-skis.” Deal with it. And listen to Wilco’s latest tunes here. Also, don’t forget to check around the site for free downloads and streaming tracks. Think of it as an Easter egg hunt. For adults. Who don’t care about Easter anymore. And like Wilco.